Playground Safety Surfacing
Playground Safety Surface – A safe playground surface will help protect a child from head and other serious injuries. A natural engineered wood fiber surface is a practical, environmentally pleasing and safe playing surface.
- Engineered Wood Fiber is a playground safety surface that’s a 100% natural product, made from the finest wood fibers
- Affordable compared to synthetic surfaces
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Meets and exceeds guidelines established by the Consumer Product Safety Commission for falls on playground surfaces
- Meets all current guidelines-CPSC, ASTM
Playground Rubber Mulch
Playground Rubber Mulch is a unique rubber granule designed exclusively to make your playground safe. Available in a variety of vibrant colors, Rubber Mulch cushions falls and minimizes dangerous playground impacts. And not only is our rubber mulch the safest playground surfacing, it’s guaranteed to last a lifetime!
Playground owners love Rubber Mulch because it’s safe, economical and long-lasting.
Playground users love Rubber Mulch because it’s fun!
Playground Tile Safety Surfacing
- Dual Density design – maximum shock absorbency
- Flat bottom – ensures greater stability
- Interlocking – tiles can be bound together
- Recycled materials – environmentally conscious design
- Color selections are available
Poured in place rubber playground safety surfacing
- Superior formulation – Proper materials to ensure a tougher, long-lasting surface
- Proven materials – Quality has been tested and proven and at thousands of site
- Mixed and Applied on site – Seamless system that is customized for you
- Porous design – Allows free flow of water(No Puddles!)
- Recycled materials – Environmentally conscious design
Burke Turf is the perfect playground surfacing option for your park, recreation or school playground. We combine rugged durability with remarkable softness and beauty, with 100% Polyethylene fibers and a thatch layer to simulate natural grass. It’s easy on the environment (100% recyclable) and has the look of a fine blade fescue or blue grass lawn. But thanks to the latest turf technology, it’s tough enough for high-use sports and playground areas as well. In short, it’s the perfect green playground surfacing option!
But its beauty is far more than skin deep. Below the playground surface you’ll find a soft infill that is completely anti-microbial, to provide a lasting, healthy play environment. A shock and drainage pad that provides shock absorption and impact protection from falls the most common source of serious playground injuries. Burke Turf conforms to the latest CPSC, ASTM, and ADAAG standards for impact attenuation and accessibility.
We also provide safety surfacing…
- Synthetic turf for outdoor and indoor applications
- Grass turf for indoor/outdoor athletic fields
- Safety surfacing for indoor and outdoor pools
- Safety Surfacing for fitness centers and jogging paths