A sensory experience like no other, the Roller Table adds an important developmental aspect to the playground that brings all children together in the same space, regardless of ability. Thoughtfully designed, the Roller Table has a twelve inch transfer platform and staggered, curved overhead rails to accommodate various body sizes. Users will gain strength, develop balance, coordination and motor planning while developing their vestibular systems and proprioceptive senses. The all metal design offers durability and a static-free environment where children with Cochlear implants can enjoy the experience without worry!
- Staggered and curved overhead hand rails allow for varied body sizes to comfortably reach and grab the rails and propel themselves over the table.
- Alternating curved and straight rails offer additional challenges and opportunities for fine motor skill development.
- Prevents the buildup of static electricity so kids with Cochlear implants can play safely
- Sensory: Proprioception, Tactile, Vestibular
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperative Play, Imaginative Play, Socialization
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving
- Motor Skills: Balance, Coordination, Motor Planning