Tube Steel Square Shelter
Tube steel is a durable construction material that utilizes steel formed into hollow round, square, or rectangular members that allow for hidden connections creating a neat and clean finished product.
Four sided pyramid shaped roofs that are sloped downward on all sides for maximum structural stability and excel at providing protection against sun, wind, and rain. Square hips are symmetrical on all sides resulting in a cost effective solution for any application.
- 5,000 hours salt spray resistant, powder coated tube steel frame
- 24 gauge exposed fastener metal roofing
- 4:12 and 6:12 roof pitch
- Hidden bolted connections
- Engineered to local code
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- No field welding required
More Examples of our Tube Steel Square Shelters:
For more information on this model, contact us