Tube Steel Hexagon Shelter
Tube steel is a durable construction material that utilizes steel formed into hollow round, square, or rectangular members that allow for hidden connections creating a neat and clean finished product.
Six sided shelters that maximizes usable area while utilizing a hip roof for superior protection against the elements.
- 5,000 hours salt spray resistant, powder coated tube steel frame
- 24 gauge exposed fastener metal roofing
- 4:12 and 6:12 roof pitch
- All hidden bolted connections
- Engineered to local code
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- No field welding required
More Examples of our Tube Steel Hexagon Shelters:
For more information on this model, contact us