Laminated Wood Square Shelter
Glued-Laminated timber is a highly innovative material that utilizes the bonding together of dimensional lumber to create a stronger structural member.
Four sided pyramid shaped roofs that are sloped downward on all sides for maximum structural stability and excel at providing protection against sun, wind, and rain. Square hips are symmetrical on all sides resulting in a cost effective solution for any application.
- Drawings sealed by registered, professional engineer with complimentary foundation design
- Treated glued laminated Southern Yellow Pine columns, architectural grade
- Glued Laminated Southern Yellow Pine beams, architectural grade
- 2x8 tongue & groove Southern Yellow Pine roof deck, #1 grade
- 2x6 Alaskan Yellow Cedar fascia, #1 grade
- Factory stained finish on all exposed wood products
- Factory powder coated steel connections
- 4:12 or 6:12 roof pitch
- No place for birds or animals to roost
- Low maintenance
- All deck butt joints occur over a beam for an immaculate roof finish
More Examples of our Laminated Wood Square Shelters:
For more information on this model, contact us